A loan top up loan is an additional amount that a customer can request to be added to an existing loan. Usually, customers are eligible to apply for a top-up only when they have made regular loan payments on their existing loans, and if they have been borrowers for a certain amount of time already.
Click the Top up button and the new window opens.
Fill up the following fields:
- Amount - the amount of money to be topped up
- Interest rate - the interest rate for top up
- Grace period - the grace period for top up
- Maturity - the maturity for top-up (in periods)
- Top up date - the top up date
- Preferred repayment date - the first repayment date
Once you have finished your changes, click on the Top up button on the upper right-hand corner.